Our Fresh Corn Salad is a delicious, healthy, and light addition to any meal! Super quick and easy to make, this is the perfect side for a busy weekday night.
Yield: 6 portions
- 5 ears of fresh corn
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 seeded cucumber, cut lengthwise and medium dice
- 4 oz pineapple, small dice
- ½ red small onion, small dice
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, seeded, small dice
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 oz. pineapple juice, no sugar added
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with cilantro or basil leaves, in ribbons
- Shuck fresh corn and place kernels in a medium-sized bowl
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, pineapple, red onion, radishes, jalapeno, vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and pineapple juice.
- Mix all the ingredients and add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Garnish with ribbons of basil or cilantro.